Made It is back with week with a very special episode from Dominique at All That Is She.
If you've ever admired the capsule wardrobe collection of girls who seem to ooze minimalist style, you've likely come across All That Is She.
I don't know about you, but for me, stripping everything back to the bare necessities has a romantic sensibility.
We are constantly bombarded with options and choices, there's something to be said for finding freedom in limited options.
The brain child of Dominique, All That Is She, encapsulates this ideal.
And while her feed oozes style, simplicity and pared back goodness, it isn't all roses.
In under a year All That Is She has grown to an Instagram audience of over 89k followers.
And while it's impressive, it's well deserved.
Dominique works so hard to her blog and Instagram feed; stealing minutes to practice her styling and blogging while raising her two daughters.
In this episode of Made It, we speak with Dominique about:
- How she found her photography style with a little help and experimentation
- Why she decided to pare down her belongings and create a capsule wardrobe
- How she balances her business and family
- Why Instagram is her favourite social media for growing her business
- Her one piece of advice for all creative entrepreneurs trying to build their business
This episode was the second one we ever recorded so we sound a little rough, but there is lots of gold in there.
Specifically, we're hoping that you take inspiration from Dominique's story and turn them into your own actions.
We have loads more interviews and business tips coming so make sure you subscribe to Made It.
In the mean time, I'd love to know what you like most about this episode? Let me know in the comments below!